Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Los Cabos Half Marathon

This morning was crazy. We were going to meet at 7, Ben had to be there at 6:30. He left and I tried to get everyone ready. I fixed Talia's hair and got Ezra ready while Elias had a meltdown. His meltdown continued while a co-worker called to ask for her things and as we had to run to the plaza. I ended up having to carry him while Talia carried Ezra. My co-worker grabbed her number and ran in the 5k. I was late so instead of running in my 5k I ran with my students in theirs. This was the first enjoyable part of the morning.
I was proud of Talia; she made it to the end without stopping!
I like running with her! I hope we get many more kilometers in together in the future.
(But with a less stressful morning, please!)



No comments:

Post a Comment