Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kids Unscripted; Chapter 26

Elias: (holding Ezra:) "baby have one, two ears!"
---
Elias: (helping mix banana bread with a spoon, scooping egg in mixture and dropping it back in) "Egg says 'bloooop!'"
---
Talia: "There's a new boy in my class."
Me: "What's his name?"
Talia: "It starts with a 'p' but it isn't 'Psalms' or 'P.J.'..."
---
Elias: "'C' says 'kuh.' Apple says 'mmmmmm!"
---
Elias: "...eighteen, nineteen, ten-teen..."
---
Talia: "When I met Ezra at the hospital when he was first born, I fell in love with him because I just love tiny, cute babies!"
---
Talia: "Every time I take a drink, I feel super-hero fresh! Like an apple!"
---
Talia: "Washing dishes is fixing history."
---
Talia: "Sometimes a little bit plus a little bit makes a lot."
---
Elias: [about Ezra stretching] "Baby made a 'Y!'"
---
Talia: "I know that makes sense because it was said by an adult..... But I don't know what it means!"
---
Talia: "I think cheetahs are cute but I don't like them because they're meat-eaters. I wish they were broccoli-eaters because I don't like broccoli very much."
---

No comments:

Post a Comment