Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kid's Unscripted: Chapter 27

Elias: "Dancing shoes!" (pointing at some camo-colored Croc-like shoes.)"Belly button dancing! Chin dancing! Head dancing!"
Me: "Do they just make everything dance?"
Elias: (Nodding head vigorously) "Yes!"
---
Elias: "Elias need it!"
Talia: (big sigh) "I need to teach you how to use pronouns!"
---
Me: "Talia, do you like the name Calliope?"
Talia: "It's not my favorite..."
Me: "Do you like the name Penelope?"
Talia: "Those names sound like geography names!"
---
Talia: (about soup she didn't care for) "I'm too full to eat anymore..."
Me: "So you don't want fruit with yogurt?"
Talia: "I meant... I'm too full to eat anything after dessert!"
---
Elias: (looking a wind blowing the grass) "Grass waving at Elias!"
---
Talia: (reading to Elias) "Do you want to laugh at that?"
Elias: (fit of fake laughter...)
---
Talia: "Elias, you're a monkey!"
Elias: "Elias a big boy!"
Me: "Can the big boy put this in the trash, then?"
Elias: "Oh, Elias monkey..."
---
Elias: "Ezra woked up! Opened pretty brown eyes!"
---
Talia: "Look! I found a cricket... Oops. His abdomen fell off..."
---
Talia: "I like spicy things... except for spicy things that aren't cheese."
---
Elias: "Elias not peach, Elias gray."
---
Elias: "Elias want a purple banana!"
---
Ben: "Talia, can you see that book Ok? Do your eyes ever get blurry?"
Talia: "Only if I've been looking at it too long and need to stretch my eyes out."
---

No comments:

Post a Comment