Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Kids Unscripted: Chapter 20

Talia: "Mommy, I can reach the milk without even a chair! I'm getting taller! Yay!"
---
Talia: "Three hours?! That's even longer than two hours!!!"
---
Talia: "I don't ever want any sort of confection!"
Me: "I think you're meaning 'infection'."
---
Talia: (playing fire truck) "Here comes the person else seeing if there's a fire..."
(She meant 'another person'.)
---
Talia: (drawing a sea monster) "So if you ever find yourself in pretend water with these pretend creatures, be careful!"
---
Talia: (Running away from Elias who has a play syringe from a play Dr.'s kit)
"He's trying to 'shot' me!"
---
Talia: (presenting a plate of pretend truffles) "Be careful! That's a Caramel Wiggle truffle and it'll run away if you're not watching!"
---
Talia: "I'm building a church for birds (with blocks.) I'm leaving these holes so the bugs can get in because you need lunch at church!"
---
Me: "Your shirt says 'Park Ranger.'"
Elias: "Woof!"
Me: "Park, not 'bark.'"
---
Talia: "Mommy, all of my icktertaliens (ick-ter-tay-lee-uns) are sitting on the floor outside."
Me: "What's an icktertalien?"
Talia: [holds up a creation made from clothespins] "They fight bad! So if you ever want to fight an animal you should fight a monkey or something, not an icktertalien."
---

No comments:

Post a Comment